Search This Blog

2 Apr 2016

Signed, sealed, er, where is it?

Like a Bond denouement with minutes on the clock to total annihilation, we are 12 hours away from the 'destruct' button on a link to the Harvey family.

In just 12 hours, a certificate will drop through the door.  I've not been as excited since my Grade 2 piano aurals hit the mat, some time ago.

Hit the Mat, Mr Paper
Whilst it's possible for a lady (age 20) to produce two babies in the same year by two different partners during the war.... I am not sure that's what actually happened.  I think this thought will be 'slaughtered off' when the killer certificate hits my mat, 12 hours from now.  Tock tock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your comment will be live once moderated. Sorry you have to log in. Not my choice. Tweet if preferred @fh_data_project